The competition team at Stevens & Bolton LLP has produced its most recent quarterly e-bulletin containing news about recent and topical developments in competition law.
- The European Commission's recent activity in the e-commerce sector
- The Competition and Markets Authority reports that competition enforcement enhances productivity
- The European Commission opens formal proceedings against MasterCard
- The Competition and Markets Authority publishes the provisional findings from its energy market investigation
- The European Commission's investigation into Amazon's e-book distribution arrangements – most favoured nation clauses in the spotlight again
- Further FOREX fines for rate-rigging banks and more still to come
- The Competition and Markets Authority says businesses should know better
To access the e-bulletin, please click here.