Nassar joined Stevens & Bolton LLP in 2017. He advises on a range of corporate transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital transactions and private equity investments. His clients include private companies engaged in a range of technology sectors including fintech, internet and software.
Nassar read Law at Oxford Brookes University, following which he studied the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in London. He has a Masters of Law from King’s College London specialising in International Finance and Business Law.
- Advising on a management buyout of a leading UK and US independent provider of support services focused on data centre and enterprise IT environments.
- Handling a management buyout of a wealth management firm headquartered in London.
- Advising a manufacturer of medical emollients in the sale of its business and assets as a going concern.
- Regularly advising start-ups in the technology sector on their equity investment rounds. Some of the funding rounds he has advised on include a cyber security company with a post money valuation of GBP 6 million, a digital signage company with a post money valuation of GBP 3 million and a social media company with a post money valuation of GBP 10 million.
- Assisting an award winning coffee roasting company based in east London with its corporate restructure to include drafting a shareholders’ agreement, new articles of association and share option agreements.