Our ‘extremely knowledgeable’ COMPETITION team provides ‘clear, tailored advice’
Having an effective compliance programme can benefit your business by reducing the risks of infringements, and can also lead to a reduction in fines should you business be found to have breached the law.
Adopting a flexible approach is the best way to achieve effective compliance, and it may also be cost effective to combine competition compliance with other regulatory compliance obligations such as Anti-bribery and Corruption.
Our experience includes:
- Drafting, updating and amending writing competition law guidelines for a large variety of businesses
- Annual competition training for leadership teams
- Carrying out a mock dawn raid and competition law audit of a raw materials manufacturer
- Implementing competition compliance programmes at a leading bank
- Drafting competition guidelines for trade associations