Nurseries & Pre-School Education
The nurseries and pre-school education sector faces a number of challenges in relation to today’s heavily regulated environment. Acting for owners and operators of businesses our committed and specialist team of lawyers are experienced in the full range of issues facing nurseries and providers of pre-school education including:
- Nursery terms and conditions
- Contracts and disputes with suppliers
- Policies and procedures
- Data protection and confidentiality issues
- Intellectual property issues including trademarks and domain names
- Employment and immigration issues and staff management
- Disputes with parents and family law issues affecting nurseries
- Health and safety issues
- Buying and selling businesses
- Land acquisition, leases and planning permissions
- New build projects and property finance
- Dealing with banks for the purposes of re-financing or re-structuring a business
We offer our nursery clients a complete “emergency response” service and are able to deal with all issues that may immediately arise when sensitive events occur. We are experienced in dealing with a range of regulators including OFSTED, local authorities, the Health and Safety Executive and the Information Commissioner’s Office. We are acutely aware that a nursery’s good reputation is its most important asset to be protected above everything else and work with management and staff to deal with any issue that may arise is dealt with in the most sensitive way possible.
Stevens & Bolton LLP is recommended in the Legal 500 for Education.