Changes to the IR35 regime come into effect from 6 April 2020 with significant implications for businesses in the private sector.
Thursday 10 October 2019, 9:30am to 12:00pm (registration from 9:00am)
This interactive session is for anyone who is engaged as, or engages with, consultants, contractors or freelancers.
Our employment and tax experts will offer practical guidance on identifying and managing the risks of engaging contractors via personal service companies, and preparing for changes to the IR35 regime.
The session will include:
- The tax and employment risks of engaging contractors
- Issues surrounding worker status
- IR35 liability – what is changing and who will be affected
- Non-compliance – implications and penalties
- What businesses should be doing now to prepare for the changes
The event is free of charge to attend. We hope you are able to join us.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact our events team using the link below.