THURSDAY 21 November 2019, GUILDFORD
6.00pm to 7.30pm, followed by drinks and networking (registration from 5.45pm)
Back by popular demand, please join us for the second in our series of seminars aimed at junior
property professionals. Our theme is development, and we are delighted to welcome guest speakers Chris White from WYG Group and Alex Windle-Hills from Tuffin Ferraby Taylor (TFT), who will join our junior real estate associates to deliver our signature selection of bite-sized topics.
In this seminar we will look at:
· Latest developments in planning law, including changes to the CIL regime and s106 agreements
Chris White, WYG Group
· Conditional contracts: keeping options open
Katie Green and Kayleigh Stevenson, Stevens & Bolton
· Financing your development: what do lenders need to know?
Joanne Purnell and Ash Kaur, Stevens & Bolton
· Introduction to the Party Wall etc. Act 1996
Alex Windle-Hills, TFT
· Construction procurement: considerations for developers
Gwilym Evans, Stevens & Bolton
· Mistakes and rectification: what happens if it all goes wrong?
Naomi Campbell and Stephanie White, Stevens & Bolton
The aim of the evening is to provide short, high-level introductions to our topics, with an opportunity to network and discuss any questions over drinks at the end.
To book your place, please RSVP via the below button