With fewer than three months until the end of the Brexit transition period, our webinar series will look at where we are now, the potential future developments and the legal risks and challenges faced by businesses arising from Brexit and how best to mitigate them.
The five-part webinar series will cover some of the key challenges businesses may face in the post-transition period.
Free movement for European nationals ends at 11pm on 31 December 2020 and the UK is facing the biggest changes to its immigration system for decades. This session will cover:
- The EU Settlement Scheme – what steps should businesses be taking to ensure your existing European workers are able to remain in the UK long term and
- The new immigration system – how will the changes impact your business in relation to hiring European and non-European nationals and what steps should you be taking to prepare for the new immigration system
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below
or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for additional webinars in this series, please use the links below:
- Session 1: Brexit certainties, Tuesday 6 October 2020, 12pm-1pm
- Session 3: Brexit's impact on data protection, Wednesday 4 November 2020, 2pm-3pm
- Session 4: International trade, litigation and IP, Tuesday 10 November 2020, 12pm-1pm
- Session 5: Brexit and regulation, Tuesday 17 November 2020, 12pm-1pm