As workers return to the office in greater numbers and organisations implement new hybrid working arrangements, employers are yet again facing difficult and unprecedented challenges. It is far from a return to past ways of working, with the working environment having changed in many ways beyond recognition. Employers are now having to navigate through new and uncertain times, as society adjusts to living with COVID.
In this free webinar, we will guide employers through the key issues currently impacting workplaces and will address the most pressing questions for employers, including:
- Can we make entering the workplace conditional on being double vaccinated?
- Can we require close contacts to remain away from the workplace, even if double vaccinated?
- What do we pay self-isolating employees?
- Can we penalise those who are not vaccinated?
- Can we force vulnerable or reluctant staff back to the workplace?
- How do we manage employees with Long COVID?
- How should we respond to requests to work remotely from overseas?
- How should we factor remote working into our recruitment and compensation strategies?
We hope that you can join us.
To book onto this webinar, please click on the button below or contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org