Stevens & Bolton LLP advises Consolidated Financial Holdings on its sale to Playtech

Stevens & Bolton LLP has advised the shareholders of Consolidated Financial Holdings A/S (“CFH”) on its sale to Playtech for up to $120,000,000. Playtech acquired 70% of CFH on completion and the remaining 30% is subject to put and call options between Playtech and the CFH management team, which can be exercised in 2019.

CFH is a technology company with products including a leading Straight Through Processing brokerage which provides retail brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services, liquidity and complementary risk management tools. CFH is considered one of the largest and most reputable B2B providers for technology and clearing in the industry. Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries and the acquisition will enhance Playtech's position as it continues to build a B2B offering within its financials division.

Commenting on the Stevens & Bolton LLP team, Christian Frahm, founder and CEO of CFH said:

“We ended up doing an excellent deal with Playtech for all employees and shareholders. The transaction was complex as it involved both different legal jurisdictions and regulatory approval. The Stevens & Bolton team did a fantastic job throughout the process and worked with us as a close partner to get the deal done.”

The S&B team was led by Jonathan Porteous, and included Francesca Messina, Bethany Sheen, Charlie Tillett and Henry Milas.

Contact our experts for further advice

View profile for Jonathan PorteousJonathan Porteous

Search our site