International Newsbrief contains reports and commentary on a selection of recent topical developments in England and Wales and is specifically targeted at lawyers and other business professionals outside the jurisdiction. We also include some news of recent developments at S&B.
In this edition, we take a look at:
- Brexit - the view from Stevens & Bolton LLP
- The UK's withdrawal from the EU: next steps
- Cameron's raid on non-UK residents
- S&B appointed as legal advisers to UK medicines verification organisation
- S&Bs record year - trio of accolades across top legal awards
- Dispute resolution - how arbitrary is arbitration?
- The omission mission - planned introduction of new failure
- EU model clauses under attack
If you or your clients would like any advice on the issues raised then please do not hesitate to contact the author of the relevant article or your usual S&B contact.