International Newsbrief contains reports and commentary on a selection of recent topical developments in England and Wales and is specifically targeted at lawyers and other business professionals outside the jurisdiction. We also include some news of recent developments at S&B.
In this edition, we take a look at:
- London's Bankers - Krugcifix and redemption
- Banker Jokes
- Legal Update 2014
- Intellectual Property - The Imitation Game
- Aviation - Don't fly off the piste
- Employment - holiday headache for UK employers
- Tour de law
- Dispute resolution - English courts help non-English court proceedings
- The Life Sciences team at S&B
If you or your clients would like any advice on the issues raised then please do not hesitate to contact the author of the relevant article or your usual S&B contact.