Bethany advises clients on a range of national and international transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate advisory projects, shareholder arrangements and partnership matters.
Bethany joined Stevens & Bolton in 2012 as a trainee and qualified into the corporate practice in September 2014. She became a Senior Associate in May 2019.
Bethany specialises in corporate matters such as sales and acquisitions, management buyouts, equity investments, joint ventures and reorganisations. She acts for a range of clients, including large corporate groups, SMEs, entrepreneurs, investors and private equity houses.
Recent highlights include advising:
- The shareholders of BBS Consultants & Actuaries Ltd on the sale of the company to Broadstone, one of the UK’s leading employee benefits and pensions consulting businesses
- ICP Nurseries Ltd on various acquisitions of premium nurseries in London and the South East
- ACC Aviation on its acquisition of Dubai based aviation consultancy firm Aerotask, to support its ongoing expansion into Asia, Africa and the US
- Business Growth Fund on its recent minority investment in Joe’s Gourmet Foods Limited (trading as Joe & Seph’s), a gourmet popcorn manufacturing company
- Family office investor Kaye Enterprises and the management team on the recent sale of telemetry solutions provider Metasphere Ltd (based in the UK and Australia) to growth equity investors XPV Water Partners
- The shareholders of longstanding client and care home software provider iCareHealth, a leading provider of software solutions for the social care sector, on its recent sale to the Access Group
Bethany is an active member of the firm’s entrepreneur sector group and has authored a number of articles for entrepreneurs on relevant matters. She is also a key member of the firm’s CSR committee and regularly takes part in initiatives to help the firm play a positive role in the local community.