Emma provides corporate advice on domestic and cross-border transactions to clients operating in a variety of sectors including insurance, energy and hospitality.
Emma qualified in 2014 and joined Stevens & Bolton in 2017 from an international firm in the City.
She has experience of advising clients ranging from international listed corporations to owner managed businesses. Her work includes advising on mergers and acquisitions (public and private), investments by debt and equity, MBOs, joint ventures, restructuring and group reorganisations.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising the Liberty House Group on its acquisition of various UK based plants from TATA Steel
- Advising repeat acquirer Ethos Broking and members of its group on multiple acquisitions of regional insurance brokers across the UK
- Advising Fuller’s Smith & Turner plc on various transactions including the acquisition of six country inns across the South East from Longshot Country Inns Ltd (t/a Bel & the Dragon) and seven freehold country inns and bars in the Cotswolds from Cotswold Inns and Hotels Ltd
- Acting for Bakkavor Group plc on the purchase of the entire issued share capital of Haydens Bakery Ltd from Real Good Food plc
- Acting for the founders and management team of Tectrade on its sale to PE-backed Computer Systems Integration Ltd
- Acting for Future Biogas Ltd on the disposal of their interests in various anaerobic digestion projects across the UK including the sale of Egmere Energy Ltd and Grange Farm Energy Ltd
Emma is a member of the firm’s entrepreneur sector group. She enjoys working with owner-managed businesses and advising them throughout the various stages of their business cycle.