Estelle has experience across the property sector with a focus on commercial real estate transactions.
Estelle qualified into the real estate practice in 2020. She originally joined Stevens & Bolton in 2016.
Estelle’s experience includes leases, acquisitions and disposals, developments and real estate aspects of M&A and finance transactions. Estelle also has a breadth of knowledge to support commercial clients on residential sales.
Estelle works with an array of clients, such as corporate occupiers, developers/investors and those in the healthcare and retail sectors.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising Wilky Investments Ltd on the strategic sale of its Silvergate building to a residential developer
- Acting for leading mental health charity YoungMinds on the leasehold acquisition of new London office premises for its headquarters
- Acting for a residential developer on the sales of approximately 80 flats
- Acting for one of the UK’s leading owners of advertising sites on the acquisition and disposal of numerous freehold and leasehold sites across the country
- Acting for a well-known restaurant chain on its leasehold requirements including assignments and renewals
- Providing real estate support on a major acquisition for a corporate occupier of a phased development site