Howard has 30 years’ experience in real estate and advises on all aspects of commercial property, particularly strategic land assembly and development and investment projects.
Howard trained and worked at City law firms before joining Stevens & Bolton as a partner in 2002.
Howard advises on a wide range of commercial property transactions and in particular on land assembly, options, promotion agreements, joint ventures and development and investment projects. He also acts on London mixed-use schemes.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising a London and European based private investment firm on a complex purchase and sub-sale over a three-year period of a South East London industrial site and a purchase of a London warehouse site for the development of student flats
- Advising a developer on a large forward funded site acquisition and development of a seven acre site in the Gatwick area for logistics use
- Advising on the acquisition of an industrial site close to Heathrow airport for the demolition of an existing warehouse and construction of a specialist storage facility
- Acting for landowners on the sale to an industrial developer of land adjoining the M3 as part of a land assembly for industrial development
- Negotiating an agreement for sale and an agreement for promotion and overage for a landowner of part of a major strategic mixed-use development in West Sussex
- Advising a leading automotive manufacturer on its new flagship UK office building
- Advising a leading car dealership in the South on its various operational premises
- Advising an international supplier of tools, fixings and equipment on its numerous trade counter outlets
Howard is well-known in the industrial property sector being a co-founder of Shedmasters at MIPIM since 2000.