Jamie advises corporates, business owners, managers and investors on a range of tax matters.
Jamie joined Stevens & Bolton in 2017 after working in the City for 10 years.
Jamie advises clients on the tax impact of corporate transactions, including reorganisations and demergers, on putting in place suitable incentive arrangements for key management and on exit planning strategies and shareholder-related tax issues more generally. He also advises on the taxation of UK real estate, whether acquired for investment or development, as well as on VAT and the stamp taxes.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising CANCOM SE on its acquisitions of managed cloud provider Novosco Group Ltd, IT solutions provider OCSL and 82.1% of UK based Ocean Intelligent Communications Ltd
- Advising Sonardyne International Ltd on its acquisition of maritime and marine science technology specialist Chelsea Technologies Group Ltd
- Advising on the acquisition of Antler Homes plc
- Advising on the sale of data analytics and insights business Bonamy Finch
- Advising Kaye Enterprises on the sale of telemetry services provider Metasphere Ltd
- Advising on the sale of cloud computing firm RedPixie to Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
He co-authors the leading publication on the tax treatment of collective investment schemes and their investors, which is an area of particular interest.