Katie acts for a range of clients and advises on a variety of commercial real estate transactions including leases, acquisitions and disposals, developments and real estate aspects of corporate transactions.
Katie joined Stevens & Bolton as a trainee solicitor in 2016 and qualified into the commercial real estate team in September 2018.
Katie has experience in the healthcare sector, acting for healthcare investors and developers in respect of site acquisitions and disposals, pre-letting and developments. Katie also advises investors on the management of their portfolios of existing primary healthcare assets, including lease renewals and dealing with requests for consents to alterations, assignments and underlettings.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for a fund on the acquisition of a portfolio of 10 primary healthcare sites valued at c. £15m
- Advising a healthcare real estate investor on the disposal of a site for development as a care home and retirement living accommodation
- Advising a hotel, restaurant and pub chain on the refinance of their properties
- Assisting with the real estate aspects of the purchase of a Northern Ireland technology infrastructure firm
- Acting for one of the UK’s leading owners of advertising sites on the acquisition of numerous freehold and leasehold sites across the country
- Advising on the real estate aspects of the sale of a billboard advertising company with a portfolio of over 60 sites