Laura is an experienced finance lawyer who helps lenders, borrowers and other stakeholders on a full range of banking and finance transactions.
Laura joined Stevens & Bolton in May 2018 having trained and worked at another regional leading firm.
Laura has experience in advising on a range of banking and finance transactions including acquisition/leveraged finance, real estate finance and other bespoke financing arrangements. Laura also has experience with acting on restructurings and corporate reorganisations in conjunction with the restructuring and insolvency group.
Laura advises on the structuring of finance transactions, the drafting and negotiating of loan agreements, intercreditor arrangements, guarantee and security documents and all related agreements.
Recent highlights include advising:
- A corporate group on a multi-million pound facility to support the acquisition of a large petrol station retailer and ongoing advice to the borrower group on the terms of that financing
- A high street bank on multiple real estate investment loan facilities
- A challenger bank on an acquisition facility to fund a management buyout
- A borrower on a refinancing with two new funders
- A shareholder lender on a debt restructuring and corporate reorganisation