Maliha joined Stevens & Bolton in August 2014 from Squire Patton Boggs, where she qualified in 2008. She worked initially in the London office and later in the Brussels office.
She has experience of advising on a variety of commercial and regulatory law matters, including:
- competition law matters, such as competition law investigations and merger control;
- EU law matters such as public procurement, state aid and free movement;
- regulatory issues including anti-bribery law and international trade and sanctions law;
- a broad range of commercial contracts including IT outsourcing agreements, software development and licensing arrangements, supply and distribution agreements and online terms; and
- issues surrounding IT, ecommerce, data protection, franchising and consumer law.
Maliha is a member of the Law Society’s Competition Section and the American Bar Association.