Nassar advises on a range of corporate transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions and private equity and venture capital backed investments.
Nassar qualified as a solicitor in September 2014 and worked at City law firm before joining Stevens & Bolton in 2017.
Nassar is experienced in acting for UK companies on fundraising rounds and advising investors on equity and convertible debt investments into UK start-ups and scale-ups. He is also involved in the firm’s entrepreneur sector group. Nassar plays an active role in the firm’s international practice group for the Middle East and speaks Arabic and Hebrew.
Recent highlights include advising:
- Electric Playbox Ltd on its £2.5m seed funding round led by Index Ventures and its £9m Series A funding round led by Project A, with existing investors Index, Sweet Capital and JamJar Investments participating in the round
- Unum Aircraft Seating Ltd on its £800k seed funding round
- Quortus Ltd on its fundraising by strategic UK and US investors
- Innogy Innovation UK Ltd, the venture capital investment arm of Innogy SE, on various equity and convertible debt investments into UK companies
- BGF on its £6.4m equity and debt investment in Dianomi Ltd and on various corporate matters relating to certain portfolio companies
- The incoming management team of Jollyes Retail Group, a pet food and accessories superstore chain, on its management buy-in funded by private equity firm Kester Capital
- BGF and the shareholders of Acro Aircraft Seating Ltd on the sale of their entire shareholding to Chinese seating manufacturer Zhejiang Science and Technology Investment Company (ZTC) for £55m
- OakNorth Bank plc on a series of leveraged private equity backed acquisitions including the acquisition of Primrose Group Ltd by Rockpool Investments and the acquisition of a majority interest in Collingwood Lighting by Baird Capital