Nassar joined Stevens & Bolton LLP in 2017 and is an associate within the firm’s corporate team. Nassar advises on a range of corporate transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments and private equity transactions. Nassar has a master of laws (LLM) in international business law from King’s College, London. Nassar is involved in the firm’s entrepreneur sector group and legal technology sector group. Nassar speaks Arabic and Hebrew and plays an active role in the firm’s international practice group for the Middle East and North Africa.
Nassar’s deal experience includes:
- Advising Immersive Games Lab Ltd, a “next generation” immersive group gaming company, on its £2.5m seed funding round led by Index Ventures.
- Acting for Innogy Innovation UK Limited, the venture capital investment arm of Innogy SE, on its seed investment into Libryo Ltd, a legal tech start-up based in London providing a platform used by companies and individuals to assess and understand regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Advising the incoming management team of Jollyes Retail Group, a pet food and accessories superstore chain, on its management buy-in funded by private equity firm Kester Capital.
- Advising the incoming management team of Antler Homes, a luxury residential developer, on its management buy-in funded by private equity firm Literacy Capital plc.
- Advising BGF, the UK most active investor in small and mid-sized businesses, on its £6.4m equity and debt investment in Dianomi Limited, a native content marketing platform used by financial advertisers and tier one publishers.
- Acting for BGF and the shareholders of Acro Aircraft Seating Limited on the sale of their entire shareholding to Chinese seating manufacturer Zhejiang Science and Technology Investment Company (ZTC) for £55 million.
- Acting for the shareholders of e-Travel, an e-commerce company specialising in online travel based in Athens, Greece, on their cross-border merger with Etraveli, a global flight-centric online travel platform based in Uppsala, Sweden. The deal was backed by private equity firm CVC Capital Partners, which acquired Etraveli for €508 million.
- Advising Metropolis Group Holdings Limited, a fast growing media and technology group, on its acquisition of 11 former EMPA magazine business-to-business brands from Ascential plc and on its acquisition of Centaur Media’s financial services division.
- Advising OakNorth Bank plc, one of the most active lenders in the UK, on a series of leveraged private equity backed acquisitions including the acquisition of Primrose Group Limited by Rockpool Investments and the acquisition of a majority interest in Collingwood Lighting by Baird Capital.