Nassar advises on a range of corporate transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions and private equity and venture capital backed investments.
Nassar qualified as a solicitor in 2014 and worked at City law firm before joining Stevens & Bolton in 2017.
Nassar is experienced in acting for UK companies on fundraising rounds and advising investors on equity and convertible debt investments into UK start-ups and scale-ups. He is also involved in the firm’s entrepreneur sector group. Nassar plays an active role in the firm’s international practice group for the Middle East and speaks Arabic and Hebrew.
Recent highlights include advising:
- Origami Energy Limited on its £20m Series C equity funding round led by Barclays with existing investors Octopus and Cambridge Innovation Capital participating in the round
- Electric Gamebox on its £17m Series A equity funding round led by Project A and Philian AB, with Brookfield Asset Management, Index Ventures, Activum SG Capital Management, Sweet Capital and JamJar Investments participating in the round and on its £2.5m seed equity funding round led by Index Ventures
- The management team of agricultural market researcher Kynetec on the sale and reinvestment of Kynetec to US based private equity firm Paine Schwartz Partners
- The founders of Zenitech on its significant investment from UK private equity buy and build specialist Sovereign Capital Partners
- Future Energy Ventures, the venture capital investment arm of E.ON, on various equity and convertible debt investments into UK companies including Libryo’s £1.35m and EV.Energy’s $8.8m Series A equity funding rounds
- Kuvi Capital on its £1.7m seed equity investment in FF Bequest Ltd
- Philips of the sale of its Belfast-based Digital and Computational Pathology business, formerly known as PathXL, to medical informatics and image technology company, Cirdan
- BGF on its exit in Olive Communications to LDC-backed Onecom and its exit in Acro Aircraft Seating Ltd to Chinese seating manufacturer Zhejiang Science and Technology Investment Company and on its £6.4m equity and debt investment in Dianomi Ltd
- The incoming management team of Jollyes Retail Group, a pet food and accessories superstore chain, on its management buy-in funded by private equity firm Kester Capital