Nick regularly advises clients on a range of commercial contracts, including IT supplies, licensing arrangements, marketing agreements and data protection matters.
Nick qualified in 2016 and later worked for the PGA European Tour, before joining Stevens & Bolton in 2018. Since joining the firm, Nick has undertaken in-house secondments with a major healthcare provider and a multinational financial and retail technology company.
In the sports sector, Nick has drafted, negotiated and advised on multi-year sponsorship deals, partnership agreements, player appearance contracts, host venue agreements and ticketing terms. Nick has also worked extensively with clients in the life sciences sector and regularly advises a range of companies on data protection and IT matters.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising a Premier League football club on its event and pitch Hire Terms & Conditions
- Assisting a listed, multinational, life science and biotechnology company with its licensing arrangements
- Supporting a multinational financial and retail technology company with various data protection focussed agreements, addendums and policies
- Drafting and preparing a Sponsorship Agreement between Papa John’s GB and MK Dons Football Club
- Supporting one of the world’s largest product development specialists entering into a Manufacturing Services Agreement
- Assisting a data analysis and machine learning company with preparing SaaS licence terms for its new solution
- Acting on behalf of a benefits platform provider entering into an agreement for the provision of cloud migration and managed services
Nick is a member of the firm’s sports practice and co-ordinates the quarterly commercial and technology update for clients.