Nicole advises across a range of commercial and technology practice areas including commercial contracts, outsourcing, digital business, franchising, distribution, regulatory and data protection.
Nicole trained at Stevens & Bolton before qualifying into the commercial & technology team in 2021.
Nicole works for a variety of clients across the retail, food, healthcare and technology sectors and is a member of the firm’s ESG, life sciences and fashion and luxury groups.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for a well-known quick service restaurant chain on the sale of its UK franchises and its international development agreements for expansion into Latin America
- Advising a leading retail brand in the healthcare sector on data protection considerations on the launch of a virtual service app
- Advising a luxury drinks brand on its online sales platform including consumer sales terms, user terms and data privacy
- Preparing sales terms and licence agreements for a leading clothing brand
- Providing regulatory advice to a range of life sciences businesses based in the UK and overseas
- Reviewing and preparing template IT services contracts for a database management business
Nicole mentors student entrepreneurs through business clinics coordinated by the University of Surrey. Nicole is also a member of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA) and a native Spanish speaker.