Rebecca trained at City firm, SJ Berwin LLP, qualifying into their reconstruction & insolvency department in 2008 and spent 6 months on secondment at an international hedge fund. She joined Stevens & Bolton LLP in 2011.
Rebecca deals with a wide range of non-contentious restructuring matters (in distressed as well as solvent situations) including:
- acting for insolvency practitioners and purchasers alike in relation to distressed transactions, including pre-packaged administration sales;
- providing strategic advice to companies in financial difficulty;
- working with our banking team in relation to secured lending and restructurings;
- working with our corporate team in relation to structuring transactions; and
- implementing solvent group reorganisations, demergers (including section 110 demergers), members’ voluntary liquidations and capital reductions.
Rebecca is a member of R3 (the association of business recovery professionals). She speaks fluent German and has written a number of articles, including for the Estates Gazette, Insolvency Today, Recovery, The Guardian and Butterworths Journal for International Banking and Financial Law.