Richard advises on a variety of commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, development and landlord and tenant matters.
He joined Stevens & Bolton LLP in 2012 as a trainee solicitor, qualified into the real estate practice in 2014 and became a senior associate in 2020.
He has particular experience in the real estate elements of corporate transactions, and has acted on behalf of nationally recognised names across such sectors as childcare, aviation, hospitality and travel.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting on a national pub and restaurant operator’s acquisition of a chain of nine hotels and restaurants
- Advising a leading travel company on the acquisition of its national head office and various shop units across the country
- Advising a nationwide nursery operator on the property elements of its acquisitions of multiple independent childcare businesses
- Acting on a national pub and restaurant operator’s disposal of a chain of eleven bars and restaurants
- Acting on the sale of a childcare provider business operating 90 nurseries throughout the UK