Rosa advises clients across a range of work carried out in the commercial practice including general commercial contracts, agency and distribution agreements, licensing arrangements, consumer law, intellectual property matters and data protection issues. She also advises clients in relation to Modern Slavery statements.
Rosa joined Stevens & Bolton in 2020 having qualified at an international law firm in 2016.
Rosa works for a variety of clients, from SMEs to FTSE 100 companies, across a range of sectors including retail, food and technology.
Recent highlights include:
- Drafting consumer facing terms and conditions for the use of a mobile app for a major food wholesaler.
- Advising a well-known British coffeehouse chain on the development and subsequent supply of coffee pods into supermarkets including drafting and negotiating a brand licence and various supply agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating various facilities management agreements for the provision of both hard and soft services on behalf of the facilities management company.
- Acting for a well-known food delivery service provider in the review and negotiation of an IT agreement for the extraction of data from social medial sites and its subsequent transfer to a data warehouse.
- Negotiating a SaaS agreement for a leading provider of public services.
- Drafting software terms and conditions, hardware and maintenance terms and conditions and a joint revenue sharing agreement for a supplier of virtual reality pods.
- Reviewing and negotiating an IT outsourcing agreement for a financial institution.
- Acting for a university in the drafting of an assignment and licence of IP rights.
- Advising a British producer of maize and nut based snacks on the content of its Modern Slavery Statement.