Slavi joined the restructuring and insolvency team at Stevens & Bolton in 2021 having trained and worked at a City law firm.
Slavi advises companies, insolvency practitioners, lenders and directors on a full range of contentious and non-contentious matters.
She has particular experience in acting for insolvency office holders, including those appointed as liquidators, administrators or trustees in bankruptcy.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for provisional liquidators in respect of obtaining and enforcing domestic and worldwide freezing and proprietary injunctions, search orders, applications for breach of duty, knowing receipt, dishonest assistance, tracing and fraudulent trading claims
- Acting for various creditors including gas and electricity suppliers on the commencement of insolvency proceedings and claims in liquidations, administrations and individual voluntary arrangements
- Acting for the liquidators in progressing proceedings against a director in respect of unlawful dividends
- Acting for trustees in bankruptcy in respect of an application for oral examination, warrant of arrest and interest in various properties
- Advising directors and administrators on the terms of a company voluntary arrangement