Stephanie advises clients on a range of commercial and technology matters including IT, data protection, regulatory, procurement and franchising.
Stephanie joined Stevens & Bolton in 2022, having trained and qualified in 2020 with a leading UK firm.
Stephanie works for a variety of clients across the retail, food, healthcare and technology sectors.
Recent highlights include:
- Providing legal and strategic advice to a leading international distributor listed on the FTSE 100.
- Advising a luxury British retail company on complex assignment and novation’s of its core commercial contracts with its suppliers and manufacturers.
- Preparing commercial contracts for a well-known food cooking app, including contracts engaging with social media influencers in the cooking industry.
- Advising on intra-group data transfer agreements for international data transfers to ensure compliance with EU and UK GDPR for an international firm of economists.
- Providing commercial and strategic advice to a leading manufacturer of prosthetic technology and orthotic devices.
- Regularly assisting and advising multiple international fast-food chains on their franchising arrangements and associated agreements.