Stephanie advises clients on a range of commercial and technology matters including IT, data protection, insurance distribution, regulatory, procurement and franchising.
Stephanie joined Stevens & Bolton in 2022, having trained and qualified in 2020 with a leading UK firm.
Stephanie works for a variety of clients across the insurance, technology, retail and healthcare sectors.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising a large UK insurer on various technology contracts and data protection matters
- Advising a specialist travel insurance intermediary on its terms of business agreements and technology contracts
- Providing legal and strategic advice to a leading international distributor listed on the FTSE 100
- Advising a luxury British retail company on complex assignment and novation’s of its core commercial contracts with its suppliers and manufacturers
- Preparing commercial contracts for a well-known food cooking app, including contracts engaging with social media influencers in the cooking industry
- Advising on intra-group data transfer agreements for international data transfers to ensure compliance with EU and UK GDPR for an international firm of economists
- Providing commercial and strategic advice to a leading manufacturer of prosthetic technology and orthotic devices