Stephanie advises businesses and individuals on all aspects of contentious property work. She has particular experience advising on landlord and tenant issues including business lease renewals, forfeiture, break rights and dilapidations.
Stephanie trained and qualified at a leading UK law firm before joining Stevens & Bolton in 2017.
As well as advising on landlord and tenant issues Stephanie also advises both businesses and individuals on real property issues including rights of way, restrictive covenants, trespass, nuisance and boundaries.
Stephanie focuses on finding commercial solutions to property disputes and has experience in court litigation and alternative dispute resolution including expert determination, arbitration and mediation.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising on a business relocation strategy including compliance with break conditions and the renewal and termination of 1954 act protected tenancies
- Advising on the settlement of a substantial dilapidations claim involving multiple commercial properties
- Acting for a major UK restaurant chain in connection with a statutory noise abatement notice
- Advising a commercial occupier on the impact of new telecoms regulations on existing telecom agreements
- Acting for both landlords and tenants on a range of contested and uncontested lease renewals
- Successfully defending an application to register a prescriptive easement over development land
- Acting against a major UK supermarket in an expert determination over the interpretation of a conditional contract
- Advising on a contested right to the supply of water at a high-value residential property
- Advising a residential property portfolio holder on the landlord’s obligations to consult on major works