We have a passion for all things aviation, from aircraft to airports and from components to the software that drives mobile telecommunications.
We understand that aviation is a diverse market but that, fundamentally, it is bound together by a common drive and enthusiasm to push aviation forward and to maintain the highest standards of accuracy and service.
Our team has many years of experience in the aviation sector, providing all forms of legal services for aviation business, including:
- Aircraft owners, operators and lessors, both commercial and corporate jet, as well as turboprop and helicopters
- Air charter brokers and analysts
- Airports and the businesses that keep them running such as ground handling companies, catering companies, logistics and customer service companies.
- Cargo carriers, freight forwarders and logistics companies
- Parts suppliers, manufacturers and maintenance organisations
- Other suppliers, including specialist software providers, infrastructure and construction businesses and other sales agents.
Our passion for aviation drives a genuine interest in your business. We consider it imperative to understand in depth how the business works and what it truly wants from its legal advisors. This enables us to help shape and achieve strong commercial objectives with a solutions-based approach. This has led to members of our team being appointed as outsourced in-house counsel to substantial aviation clients.