Our strategy for growth involves a combination of organic growth and high quality lateral hires.
In discussion with senior lateral hire candidates, we focus first and foremost on fit. We take great care to ensure that lateral hires have the best possible chance of success, and are delighted with our strong track record of hiring partners who remain with us for the long term, contributing strongly to our growth and success.
We are always delighted to discuss informally with partners or potential partners the benefits of working with us, and we are always interested in seeing strong candidates in most practice areas. As a growing business, we have an “open door” recruitment policy and many of our most successful recent additions to the team have resulted from speculative approaches to us.
At present we are particularly interested in the following areas:
- Real Estate
We are also interested in hearing from commercial associates with an interest in competition and regulatory work.
If you would like to get in touch, please contact our HR Department on +44 (0)1483 73 4229.
Lawyers - Non-partner recruitment
We are looking to fill the following positions. The right candidates will have strong academics, experience with a leading City or national/regional firm and will have excellent inter-personal skills.
- Associate/Senior Associate - Commercial & Technology and Competition & Regulatory
- Associate/ Senior Associate - Corporate
- Associate - Restructuring and Insolvency
- Associate - Restructuring and Insolvency (part-time)
- Associate - Banking and Finance
- Associate - Contentious Construction & Engineering
- Associate - Private Client
- Associate - Contentious Trusts