Jack advises clients on a full range of commercial real estate matters including property management work, the acquisition and disposal of investment property and development projects.
Jack joined the commercial real estate team at Stevens & Bolton in 2022, having trained and worked at a regional law firm in Guildford, qualifying in 2018.
Jack works with a wide variety of clients dealing with the acquisition, disposal and management of investment property, advising landlords and tenants on the letting of commercial premises and development work including option agreements, conditional contracts and overage agreements. Jack also supports the corporate team on the real estate aspects of corporate transactions. Clients appreciate Jack’s friendly demeanour, pragmatic approach and keen attention to detail.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for a developer on the acquisition of a residential development site including onward lettings of units
- Assisting an orthodontic clinic in the relocation of its premises which involved complex planning, fit-out and funding requirements
- Acting for a retailer on the sale and leaseback of part of its main UK office
- Acting for a developer taking an option of a greenfield site for development and subsequent sub-sale of part of the site
- Acting for a developer in obtaining bridge finance to ensure completion of a development project
- Advising on the property aspects of a corporate acquisition of a fertility business involving securing both short- and long-term lettings to facilitate the relocation of the business
- Advising on the property aspects of the acquisition of a care home business