Kayleigh has a wide experience across the commercial property sector with a focus on retail, logistics and warehousing and investment work. She supports clients on a breadth of real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, development projects, investment management and landlord and tenant matters.
Kayleigh joined Stevens & Bolton as a trainee solicitor in 2015 and qualified into the commercial real estate practice in 2017.
Kayleigh works with an array of clients on lettings of retail units, office spaces and warehousing, logistics and industrial sites. Kayleigh also supports the corporate team on the real estate aspects of M&A and restructuring projects. Her experience includes advising on insolvency matters relating to property investment and development schemes.
Kayleigh is part of the firm’s retail sector group.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for a property investment company in a £10m refinancing transaction involving a large number of properties
- Acting for a residential developer on the acquisition of a site in London for the development of circa 250 flats together with a leaseback of part to the seller
- Advising a large international franchisor in the dining industry on its property portfolio management. This includes the negotiation and acquisition of leases and the acquisition and development of new sites
- Acting for a leading global technology company in respect of the relocation and development of its head office
- Acting for a special purpose vehicle in the acquisition of a national portfolio of petrol filling stations and assisting with the ongoing integration and consolidation of its property portfolio. This project involved multiple lenders and stakeholders and a large level of co-ordination and management across multiple legal teams
- Advising a national supplier of domestic products in its acquisition and development of a brand new 50,000 sq ft warehouse. This project involved complex due diligence and planning issues.
- Acting for lenders in respect of insolvent property development schemes in the review and preparation of title and support during the onward sale.
Kayleigh has written a number of articles mainly focusing on the retail property space and is an active member in the Junior Property Professional network.