Kimberley specialises in construction and engineering disputes.
Kimberley trained at a large national firm and worked in the City before joining Stevens & Bolton in 2017. She became a partner in 2018.
Kimberley’s specialism is resolving construction disputes. She has experience of acting for all parties in the contractual chain, employers, contractors and consultants and works with clients in various sectors, including life sciences, transport and education. As well as advising on matters arising on live projects, Kimberley has experience of all aspects of formal dispute resolution to include adjudication and enforcement, litigation in the Technology and Construction Court, arbitration and mediation.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising a mechanical and electrical sub-contractor on a series of adjudications and subsequent enforcement proceedings
- Advising a main contractor in a dispute for declaratory relief, settled successfully in mediation
- Advising a major car manufacturer in relation to defective premises and claims against a contractor and developer to recover its loss
- Representing a main contractor in a final account adjudication to recover delay damages
- Advising a number of public schools on various issues with new-build projects
- Acting for a design and engineering consultancy in a dispute to recover unpaid fees