Louise advises a wide variety of clients, including insolvency office-holders, lenders, companies and directors, in relation to the full spectrum of insolvency and restructuring matters.
Louise has experience of debt restructurings, formal insolvency processes, asset/business acquisitions from distressed companies and corporate reorganisations. She also regularly provides advice on validity of security, directors’ duties and security enforcement strategy.
Louise trained and qualified at a City firm, working there for several years following qualification. She joined the restructuring & insolvency practice at Stevens & Bolton in 2020.
Previous experience includes:
- Advising the founders of an East Africa-based agri-business in respect of its proposed financial restructuring
- Advising a property investment fund in relation to a dispute with a private bank
- Acting for a global electronics conglomerate in respect of the administration of the UK holding company of the largest provider of healthcare services in the Middle East
- Acting for insolvency office-holders and creditors in respect of various retail administrations, including the joint administrators of an Icelandic company which owned a number of well-known UK high-street brands
- Advising debt funds in relation to security enforcement options and the implementation of enforcement strategy, including in respect of a large leisure group which owned over 50 nightlife venues across London
- Acting for the administrators of a number of large financial services firms
- Debt/equity restructurings, including in relation to well-known luxury brands
- Indirect real estate transactions, using insolvency processes in order to acquire real estate assets