Oscar is a highly experienced corporate partner who advises on all areas of corporate transactional work with a particular focus on mid-market M&A, venture and growth funding and PE, both national and international.
Oscar joined Stevens & Bolton in 2010 having trained and qualified at a City of London law firm. He became a partner in 2020.
Oscar has significant experience advising on cross-border transactions and works with a broad client base including large corporates, private equity funds, listed groups, growing owner-managed businesses and entrepreneurs.
Recent highlights include advising:
- Seal Software Group on its $188m sale to DocuSign (before which he advised on the $15m strategic investment by DocuSign and previous funding rounds by angel investors and West Coast US PE fund Toba Capital)
- Fintech fund, Anthemis Group, on a number of investments
- Environmental Technologies Fund on its investment in iGeolise
- The shareholders of cloud consulting company RedPixie on its sale to Hewlett-Packard Enterprises
- Luxury brand gun manufacturer, James Purdey & Sons, owned by the Richemont Group, on its acquisition of The Royal County of Berkshire Shooting School
- The management of FCA regulated Thesis Asset Management plc on its £50m MBO by two private equity funds
- The shareholders of SaaS business Semantico on its sale to HighWire backed by US P.E fund AKKR
- Belron on its “Drive” incubator investment programmes
Oscar has written a number of articles on private equity and manages the firm's Hong Kong and China practice group.