See how a tribunal hearing works in practice
Wednesday 15 May 2019 2.30pm to 5.30pm (registration from 2.00pm)
We are holding a mock tribunal, based on claims for unfair dismissal and age discrimination. This provides you with a great opportunity to see how a tribunal hearing works in practice.
The session will be interactive and will highlight the following:
- How a tribunal is set up
- How witness statements are dealt with
- What it is like to be examined and cross-examined
- How to present a case cogently
- How to supply evidence to a judge and panel
- How the tribunal might come to its decision
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and to discuss the outcome.
- 2.00pm: Registration
- 2.30pm to 5.00pm: Mock tribunal
- 5.00pm: Drinks and networking
We hope you are able to attend.