Providing legal advice in the brave new world – post-Covid, post-Brexit and in a time of great geopolitical and financial uncertainty – means reacting to change, at speed. Navigating the fast evolving legal and commercial landscape has never been more difficult.
This in-person event is aimed at in-house lawyers, advisors, HR professionals, those involved in contracts, procurement and commercial professionals. It will provide you with an opportunity to get together in person, draw breath, and look at what all this change means for business, as well as to share experiences and lessons learnt.
We will cover the legal issues that our clients find most relevant to modern business, including:
- Sustainability and ESG
- Sanctions and embargoes
- Changes to data protection laws
- Managing brands in modern e-commerce channels and the metaverse
- Current immigration and post-pandemic employment issues
- The practical impacts of cryptocurrencies and NFTs
- Solutions to avoid disputes before they arise
- Competition law developments and national security
There will be an introductory talk on the brave new world, as well as the opportunity to choose from round-table sessions to allow you to pick the issues that are most relevant to you. Not to mention the opportunity to catch up with friends and peers in person. We hope you can join us.
This seminar is free to attend and includes refreshments. If you are interested in attending please email email@example.com