We are holding a mock tribunal, based on claims for unfair dismissal and whistleblowing. This provides you with a great opportunity to see how a tribunal hearing works in practice.
The session will be interactive and will highlight the following:
- How a tribunal is set up
- How witness statements are dealt with
- What it is like to be examined and cross-examined
- How to present a case cogently
- How to supply evidence to a judge and panel
- How the tribunal might come to its decision
- 2.00pm: Registration
- 2.30pm to 5.00pm: Mock tribunal
- 5.00pm: Drinks and networking
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and to discuss the outcome.
This is an invitation only event. If you would like to attend or for further information, please contact Leticia Lagarda.