22 NOVEMBER 2018 - 6.30pm to 8.00pm (registration from 6.00pm)
Stevens & Bolton invite you to take part in a property focused workshop, which will address key issues in the areas of property development, investment, planning, construction and dispute resolution.
This interactive event will explore issues which commonly arise in the development of a mixed occupancy site. By working through practical examples, attendees will leave with knowledge and commercial insights relevant to all parties in the life cycle of a property project.
The workshop hosted by our team of specialist lawyers is aimed at asset owners, tenants, developers, investors, the professional team, contractors and sub-contractors.
Topics to be covered include:
• Adverse interests - understanding the issues and managing the risks
• Funding - the lender's perspective
• Planning - the process and restrictions
• Clearing your site - getting it right
• Insolvency risks - consequences for the build and impact on landlords and tenants
• Construction - a practical guide to procurement and tips if things go wrong
This seminar is free to attend and includes refreshments with an opportunity to network with others in the industry from 8pm. If you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org.