Wednesday 6 March 2019
9:45am to 11:15am; registration from 9.15am
Stevens & Bolton office, Guildford
The introduction of a mandatory disclosure Pilot is a wholesale change in approach from the previous regime. The new regime requires all businesses to consider existing document retention and management policies and procedures to manage risk, in the event of disputes arising in the future.
To help you navigate the changes and to offer practical advice and tips on the impact on your business and current policies, we are hosting a roundtable workshop at our offices in Guildford.
The workshop will include:
- An introduction to the new regime and the change in policy;
- An overview of the revised procedure and the increased obligations and involvement of the parties;
- Getting it right – the impact on litigation strategy;
- Getting it wrong – the power of the court and the potential impact on the proceedings;
- The duty to preserve documents – practical tips to ensure compliance.
This event will be of interest to in-house lawyers, compliance and HR professionals.
To book your place, please click on the link below to email Leticia Legarda.