The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators South East Branch, supported by sponsor Stevens & Bolton LLP, invites you to a webinar on Wednesday 27 May 2020.
COVID-19 has brought everyday life as we knew it to a standstill. With lockdowns in place in many parts of the world and social distancing in play, we face major changes to the way in which business is done. So what does this mean for the resolution of disputes? Join us for a discussion about the management and resolution of disputes in a COVID-19 world. Questions from the audience are welcomed in advance and on the day.
- Catherine Dixon Director General, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Lord Goldsmith QC Former Attorney General and Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Michael Frisby Partner, commercial litigation and international arbitration, Stevens & Bolton LLP
- Justin North Director, Janders Dean
- Charles Brown Chair of the South East Branch, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.