In conjunction with the South East Branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) we are pleased to offer a virtual arbitration hearing workshop.
Taking a scenario of a contractual dispute concerning the international sale of goods, the mock hearing will:
- Adopt the procedural guidelines of CIArb and others for remote arbitration hearings
- Be conducted under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) Rules
- Have legal and procedural issues argued before a panel of arbitrators who will determine the issues and will explain their reasoning
Who should attend?:
- Lawyers from jurisdictions outside of England
- In-house lawyers
- Others who wish to learn more about international arbitration dispute resolution
Registrants will have access to the source material in advance to prepare for the workshop to ensure maximum benefit from participation and there will be an option to ask the arbitrators questions about the issues.
Please use the button below to register or contact email@example.com with any queries.
Charles Brown FCIArb, South East CIArb Branch Chairman
Kim Franklin, QC, Crown Office Chambers
Peter Ashford, Partner, Fox Williams
Michael Frisby, Partner, Stevens & Bolton
Lorna Sleave, Associate, Stevens & Bolton
Ben Williams, South East CIArb Student ADR essay competition winner 2019
Frederick Simpson, Crown Office Chambers
Toby Chandler, Crown Office Chambers