With 30 June 2021 approaching when (currently) most restrictions on landlords will be lifted, is commercial property leaving the pandemic behind?
This Quarter Day we take stock of the current position and consider what issues might have a lasting impact on commercial property.
Through a series of Q&As we will review topics including:
- The latest on current rent restrictions and what it means for landlords and tenants
- Recent court decisions on commercial rent arrears and "COVID defences"
- The impact of the pandemic on lease renewals
- Navigating potential future insolvencies
- Update on CVAs
- Highlights of recent changes in planning law
If you have a particular question or scenario that you would like us to address in the webinar please submit this upon registration. Alternatively, a Q&A function will be available on the day.
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below or contact us on email@example.com