In our latest commercial property update, we will look at issues around doing business in a cost of living crisis.
We will also provide updates on recent cases and legislative developments of general wider interest to commercial property professionals.
Through a series of Q&As we will consider various issues, including:
- Predictions for rising corporate insolvencies and the likely impact on landlord and tenant businesses as owners and occupiers
- Rising utility costs for businesses – who covers the increased costs?
- Can you close down your premises temporarily?
- Lease renewals – tactics and timing around securing the best outcomes
- Getting out of property contracts – what if the numbers no longer stack up?
If you have a particular question or scenario that you would like us to address in the webinar a Q&A function will be available on the day (please note we may not be able to cover all queries in the allotted time).
To book onto the webinar, please click on the button below or contact us on email@example.com