The dispute resolution team at Stevens & Bolton LLP has produced its most recent quarterly e-bulletin containing news and updates on recent and topical developments in dispute resolution law.
- Implementation of Jackson reforms and launch of consultation on reforms to processes for resolving disputes in the county courts
- No more immunity from suit for expert witnesses
- Take care when appointing an expert to advise or act in connection with litigation
- Part 36 offer to make concession of significant value
- More court disapproval for party refusing to mediate
- Accountants' legal advice privilege challenge to go to Supreme Court?
To access the e-bulletin, please click here. For further information please contact Andrew Quick on email@example.com