The insurance team at Stevens & Bolton LLP has produced its most recent e-bulletin containing news and updates on recent and topical developments in insurance law. This edition was produced in association with Insurance Times magazine.
- The Law Commission and Scottish Law Commission issue paper on Damages for Late Payment and the Insurer's Duty of Good Faith
- Can late notice of a claim be a bar to recovery?
- Third Parties (Rights Against Insurers) Act 2010 - a way forward
- The gap in cover for environmental liabilities in public liability policies
- The Insurance Mediation Directive
- Recent case updates
To access the e-bulletin, please click here. For further information, please contact Michael Frisby on firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about on our insurance work, please visit the insurance section of our website.