Keshav advises on general corporate transactions including M&A, private equity transactions and investments. He has acted for clients in the technology, retail, property management and insurance sectors both domestic and cross-border.
Keshav joined the corporate team at Stevens & Bolton in 2021 from an in-house role at a large global provider of localisation services. Keshav trained at a US law firm in the City and qualified in 2020. He spent six months on secondment in the legal team of British Land plc in 2019.
Recent highlights include advising:
- Advising Covesta Limited on its seed capital EIS funding round
- Advising FirstPort Limited, the UK’s largest property management company, on its acquisition of Freemont Property Managers Limited
- Advising Loftware Inc. the world’s largest global software company specialising in enterprise labelling and artwork management, on its acquisition of PrisymID Limited, a leading provider of regulated content and label management solutions specialising in clinical trials, medical device and pharmaceutical labelling
- Advising Drees & Sommer S.E, a leader in the European property and construction management market, on its initial minority investment in AA Projects Limited, a UK construction consultant
- Advising Ardonagh Advisory Holdings on their acquisition of P.B. Curran & Co Holdings Limited, a UK insurance broker based in Yorkshire
- Advising EfectoLed, a European lighting provider and portfolio company of Spanish private equity firm Miura partners on its acquisition of Lyco Group Limited, a leading provider of indoor and outdoor lighting in the UK