Andrew is an experienced M&A lawyer who advises corporate and institutional clients on cross-border and domestic private M&A transactions across a variety of sectors, including real estate and technology.
Andrew joined Stevens & Bolton in 2023. Prior to this, Andrew worked at two leading City firms where he was also seconded for six months to an investment bank. He qualified in 2015.
Recent highlights include advising:
- An international real estate fund on various transactions including a £250m sale of a logistics portfolio and a £60m sale of a retail asset
- A real estate group on its £60m acquisition of a logistics portfolio and subsequent restructure
- On the £120m sale of an international payments business operating within the real estate sector to a US institutional investor
- A US entity on its £55m acquisition of a translation software business
- The shareholders of a technology and training services provider on its £60m sale to a domestic investor
- A premium listed group on the £25m sale of its training business to a US investor
- One of the world’s largest VPN providers on its global restructuring
- A German investment fund on a £600m acquisition of a corporate structure holding a premium real-estate asset in the City
- A Japanese blue-chip company on a £300m investment into a global sports streaming brand
- A premium listed group on several acquisitions in the media space
- A hedge-fund billionaire on various investments made into emerging markets