Catherine advises clients on a range of corporate transactional and advisory matters including M&A, equity investment, shareholder arrangements and corporate reorganisations.
Catherine qualified as a solicitor and joined Stevens & Bolton in 2019, having trained at a City firm.
She advises on a variety of general corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, incorporations, corporate restructurings, joint ventures and corporate advisory matters. She has acted for a range of clients including in the fintech, education, energy and transport sectors.
Recent highlights include advising:
- On a £20.5m fundraising for Origami Energy Limited, a fast growing contender in the field of green energy and tech
- Belron, the company behind household names such as Autoglass, on the sale of its mobile body repair services business (formerly Autoglass® BodyRepair)
- A family investment fund on its £7m participation in a Series A fundraising carried out by a London based digital wealth platform
- A large privately owned commercial property investment group on its liquidation demerger
- Innovative healthcare start-up Eventum Orthopaedics on an equity fundraising led by the Northern Powerhouse Fund