Charlotte advises clients on an array of corporate matters including transactional M&A work, private equity transactions, restructurings, demergers, investments and general corporate governance.
Charlotte joined Stevens & Bolton in 2022 from a top 100 regional firm and has specialised as a corporate solicitor since 2019.
Charlotte acts for a range of corporate clients including owner-managed businesses, private equity houses and individuals. Her clients have come from various sectors including life sciences, technology, hospitality and real estate.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for the sellers on the sale of a UK based pharmaceutical company specialising in the commercialisation and development of niche injectable pharmaceuticals
- Acting for the sellers of a mobile management and security company on its sale to a large private equity backed purchaser
- Acting for an international software publisher on its purchase of a UK based internet marketing business
- Acting on the sale of a longstanding distributor of medical items used by pharmaceutical companies to an international buyer
- Acting in multimillion pound fundraisings and investments
- Acting on various acquisitions and disposals of minority and majority shareholdings by a key player in the insurance industry