Charlotte advises clients on an array of corporate matters including transactional M&A work, corporate structuring and general corporate governance.
Charlotte joined Stevens & Bolton in 2022 from a top 100 regional firm and has specialised as a corporate solicitor since 2019.
Charlotte acts for a range of corporate clients including owner-managed businesses, private equity houses and individuals. Her clients have come from various sectors including technology, hospitality and real estate.
Recent highlights include acting in deal teams for:
- The acquisition of two luxury hotels in the South West of England
- The acquisition of multiple manufacturing businesses in the South East of England by a repeat acquiring client
- The investment by a leading private equity house into two owner-managed business in the technology and manufacturing sectors
- The sale of a longstanding distributor of medical items used in the healthcare industry to an international buyer
- Various acquisitions and disposals of minority and majority shareholdings in the insurance industry
- Various general corporate and transactional matters by an employment agency working across the South East of England